1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Low energy and tired all the time

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Davideus85, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Davideus85

Davideus85 Peer Supporter

I’ve been noticing the last two weeks my energy levels have been really low. I run frequently at the gym and all a suddenly I can’t do half what I normally do without feeling like my lungs are on fire and wanting to throw up. I’m forced to quit due to sheer exhaustion. This is highly unusual for me. Overall I’m much more tired and fatigued during the day, even though I get more than enough sleep. I feel really weak, like I’m sick or something (but I’m not). I’ve been trying to ignore this for a while now, hoping it’ll just go away on its own, but I can tell something is definitely wrong. Could this be TMS?

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

I suggest to go see your doctor. Yes, I believe TMS can bring on things like this, but it might be something more serious, so have that ruled out first.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. Sonic

Sonic Peer Supporter

As above get anything serious ruled out.

Abraham Low and Claire Weeks put this sort of symptom down to nervous fatigue and is nothing to fear. I've attached a link to a thread from the TMS help forum which I think will put you at ease. Check out the post from Hilbilly who posts an extract from Lows book which explains it.

http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7859 (TMSHelp Forum - Dont even know what to title this. Complicated)

I would also recommend anyone who's after some great info on healing to sign up to that site just to read Hilbillys posts.

sam908 likes this.
  4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

David, please get checked out sooner rather than later! I don't want to alarm you, but I think that sudden fatigue that affects your workouts like this should be taken seriously. Fingers crossed that "they can't find anything wrong" and you'll be able to add this to your list of evidence for TMS!

Keep us posted, okay?

Davideus85 likes this.
  5. Davideus85

Davideus85 Peer Supporter

Sure thing, Jan. Thanks!

6. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

From your description I would also say to see a physician and get an exam to rule out anything serious. Let us know the findings.