1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Is this TMS?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by COgirl05, Jul 27, 2016.

1. COgirl05

COgirl05 Peer Supporter

ive been having period pains in mostly my lower legs but they radiatel up to my thighs sometimes. I definitely feel like shin splints but it also feels like growing pains from when I was a kid. I have a long history with TMS and am definitely prone to it and symptom imperative. I've gone through some stressful times lately too. They really come and go but this time I've had them for almost a week. I have been exercising intensely but this week I've had to stop because it's so painful. It also kinda feels like muscle cramps from an electrolyte imbalance sometimes. I'm insure what to do. Anyone??

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

Try the Structured Educational Programme on this site (click tmswiki at top left of this page, then look down left column)
    You will probably find tha answers when you work thru it, good luck