1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Is Candida a TMS??

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mario Martz, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Mario Martz

Mario Martz Newcomer

Hey guys its me again
    with a new question.
    i forgot to mention that i have candida since 2009
    and i been dealing with it, for a long time
    and i think it might had to do with a few of my new symptoms (Tinnitus, Stress, Anxiety, Headache)
    what you guys think?
    is candida a TMS too? ( i develop candida after taking antiobiotics to kill h.pilory, in the mean time i was breaking up from my first relationship, i was depressed when candida started)

2. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

I can't officially and medically answer that question for you because I am not a doctor, however in my personal opinion I would say candida is another TMS symptom, that's just my unprofessional opinion.

You may want to ask a TMS doctor or post in the 'ask a TMS therapist' forum for professional answers or advice.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016