1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2 Immediate changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by saxa, May 7, 2023.

1. saxa

saxa Newcomer

My primary symptom immediately vanished when I started the programme two days ago. I feel completely sure that this symptom was TMS. This means I am not scared of it coming back which is good. Or maybe 1% of me is scared.

my symptoms have morphed into others which are a lot easier to cope with, especially as they are so clearly coming from emotions rather than some kind of physical problem

I’ve realised there is a whole lot for me to feel emotional about and I’m doing a lot of writing, meditation and crying. I’m considering seeing a therapist.

Cap'n Spanky and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi saxa,

How wonderful to read your report. It seems that like so many others you're finding the truth of this practice/contemplation. Good luck in your journey.

Andy

Cap'n Spanky and JanAtheCPA like this.
  3. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Congrats, @saxa! It's amazing, isn't it? I've healed from a myriad of chronic conditions, so I can promise you it really works.

By-the-way, it's completely normal for the fear thoughts to periodically pop back in. Recognizing them, and then soothing and reassuring yourself that you're safe is the key. They usually dissipate over time as your brain becomes more convinced of the diagnosis.

JanAtheCPA likes this.