1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 How the journey has been going

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ludwig94, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Ludwig94

Ludwig94 New Member

Following day 25 guidelines here goes:

I feel very thankful for this program, I am much better in terms of pain. I feel that TMS is manifesting itself in other areas now, like insomnia or headaches, but I accept this and don't let it bring me down (outcome independence).

I can still have the occasional kind of pain in my elbow that makes me wonder if I should do anything structurally to it but then I stop this kind of thinking and assure myself that it is TMS, and there is nothing to worry about.

I can't say that I have identified the specific source of my TMS, not sure if I should have one or if it is just a combination of many events/stressors/personality traits.

Other than getting better in the pain area, this program is really helping me discover myself more, accept myself, and love myself for who I am (something I struggled with).