1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

How are you really gon na manage to RuneScape

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by wfuuopy, Feb 17, 2021.

1. wfuuopy

wfuuopy Newcomer

How are you really gon na manage to RuneScape gold kill anybody even in the event that you lure them together with these battle stats? He's got a pretty decent range... I was really the victim of a fairly amazing lure. What occurred was a man approached me and asked if I wanted to maintain a RSMV (Runescape Music Video) and he stated he'd provide me 2mil. He first gave me 100k to establish he had been legit then we began going around and I would say lyrics once he wanted me .

Later on he hurried to two"random people" which were actually his friends and asked them to join in the movie. They said sure and they followed us about stating lyrics when he desired us to, etc.. He then said we needed to go kill a larger demon for another part, so he gave us all meals (again so that he seemed legit) and we went ran into the wildy.

On the way into the wildy, his two friends private chatted me stating we would turn on the"pioneer" since he was allegedly holding 5m in his inventory. Once we got out there they began killing him, and were skulled immediatly upon attacking him. I realized long before it was a scam so I didn't attack.

The reason that they lured me was because I was wearing Full Zammy so they understood I had been wealthy and the payoff would be much in their favor. A couple of things to consider: Give the individual a lump sum of money to convince them you are legit and you'll find a fantastic payment should you follow through. Be certain that the individual is sporting great armor/weapons, you do not need all this work to go wasted.

Get 2 high level friends on board with this thing. Make certain that they get the victim to flip on the chief initially to get skulled. RUN to the wildy, so they don't have energy to run out. Make sure your victim is naive, or"nooby" in the way they behave. Regrettably the people coping with me were dumb because I saw straight through the scam. I really don't think luring is reasonable or ethical, but it takes skill and people skills to persuade a person to buy old school runescape gold provide you their money.