1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25 How am I doing so far?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by HattieNC, Apr 17, 2017.

1. HattieNC

HattieNC Well known member

Write a forum post on how you are doing so far, and what apprehensions you may have about this treatment or your life in general.

Even though I'm on day 25 of SEP, I've been working the TMS program consistently for about three months. I wish I could say that I've had an extraordinary recovery from the (buttocks, lower back, sciatica, shoulder) pain that has been my nemesis for the past two-plus years, but I can't. What I can say is that TMS knowledge has given me a reason to hope for a pain free future. If I hadn't learned about TMS, I'm sure I would still be spending thousands of dollars and countless hours pursuing the elusive medical "cure."

I'm having a difficult day today.... at least a 6 on the pain scale. But instead of focusing on how terrible the pain is, I'm going shopping during my lunch break. After I get home from work this evening, I will walk around my yard admiring all the beautiful blooms. I'm able to do this because TMS knowledge had assured me that I won't be damaging myself by participating in LIFE. Some day, I will be able to post my success story on this forum. You can count on that!

2. sickofpain

sickofpain Newcomer

Keep going!! Good luck. I am on day 12 and getting there. It is hard not being one of those people who recovered just by reading the book isn't it? we will get there though.

Kylin Foster likes this.