1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Here we go..

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by EliseRose, Sep 20, 2017.

1. EliseRose

EliseRose New Member

Hi my name is Elise I'm from NZ and I've been struggling with pain for around two years after I injured my back at work. I saw a reference to Dr Sarno on a chronic pain forum and as soon as I started reading the mindbody connection I knew I had TMS. I've already progressed through the three week program which has helped tremendously but I'm finding it challenging to uncover my repressed emotions. Most days I feel cheerful enough so I'm not always sure what to write about in my journal. I'm looking forward to some structure around this aspect of recovery :)