1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Here to share my music with you

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by WavesofRelaxation, May 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello beautiful people! I just wanted to share with you some of the music I have composed which you might find helpful in your journey towards recovery or in dealing with life's vicissitudes. Like many of you, my life's background is burdened with mental and physical issues (mostly mental - anxiety, depression and so on) and music has always been my refuge. I used to not be able to sleep without music so literally music has saved my life in numerous ways...

Anyway, here is my channel in YouTube where I have started uploading my music. Let me know what you think! <3

Waves of Relaxation

Feel free to share your music, too if you are a composer :)

Alex

2. fewjoram

fewjoram Peer Supporter

Nice music, really calming

3. Elizzar

Elizzar Newcomer

Hello, I'm playing at band too.) Wanna share my song too

miffybunny likes this.
  4. Ciledo

Ciledo Newcomer

Thank you for sharing, nice music you have. I am currently in my property in Greece and trying to listen to some nice songs with good vocal. Here is one of my favourit song Black Pumas - Colors

5. vampa

vampa Newcomer

Great suggestions, thanks!