1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Head pains

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Wendyc, Feb 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wendyc

Wendyc Peer Supporter

Just wondering if anyone else experiences pains in their head moving around . I normally get migraines and I almost had one the other day turn into a full blown one but after reading a success story it just went away like it never happened . Since then I get what feel like little sharp pains moving around from one temple to the other and tension type feelings.. I guess TMS is really trying to get my attention I even had TMJ pain last night and I haven't had that in a long time. It does only last a few minutes cause I keep telling myself it's TMS .. So just curious

2. MindBodyPT

MindBodyPT Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes this happened to me (and many of us). In addition to my primary symptoms of leg/back/pelvis pain and tingling I also got some headaches and neck pain. After I discovered TMS the symptoms kept trying to move around...i'd get random types of headaches that didn't last too long after I figured out what was bothering me emotionally. Gradually this all decreased. I also had a few days with TMJ pain. Even the last couple days I have totally random mild foot pain that I am positive is TMS! Luckily i've trained myself to think psychologically to figure out what's bothering me and it subsides. I think this experience is extremely common with us TMSers. Once you train yourself to think psychologically none of the weird pains will stick around for too long!

Wendyc likes this.
  3. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

I remember Ana saying something like this on the wall of victory, she was block #3,

Wendyc likes this.
  4. Wendyc

Wendyc Peer Supporter

Oh great I don't want these sticking around.. Thanks