1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Free TMS chat with MatthewNJ Saturday March 6, 2021 3:00 PM ET

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by MatthewNJ, Mar 6, 2021.

1. MatthewNJ

MatthewNJ Well known member

Please Join MatthewNJ as your host on the PPD/TMS Peer Network’s weekly free Peer Support Drop-in (text) chat room session.

Matthew has had mindbody symptoms most of his life. This included but is not limited to sciatica on and off for 28 years. He was lucky enough to meet Dr. Sarno in 2004. Dr. Sarno diagnosed him with TMS and he has been on this successful journey of healing, learning and sharing ever since. He uses Reiki, meditation, Somatic Experience, Heart Centered Hypnosis and counseling (to name a few things) to solve most of these issues.

Come text about your TMS, learn about how others are handling theirs

Or.. just “listen” in.

TMSwiki.org/chat

2. Dumpty

Dumpty Newcomer

Hello and thank you for providing this forum. I have struggled with neuropathic foot pain in both of my feet. It has been almost 5 years.The pain is achy, sharp,burning,feet are extremely sensitive ,I cannot walk without shoes and they are often numb Dr. Stracks has been wonderful and i do attend one of his groups and had a one session with him to look at some inner messages that I hold onto. I have begun meditating, journaling, saying affirmations. I am “Talking to my feet” and telling them that they are doing fine and are healthy. I am not sure hoe to continue or uncover fear or the inner voices that block me. Unfortunately I cannot afford to see Dr. stracks for individual sessions. I haven’t been able to find someone in Mpls. I am happy to zoom, i just need to find someone that I can afford. About 150 dollars a session is all i can do. If there are people who do this without a therapist, what do you do? Is there anyone who knows of someone experienced that I could afford.? Has anyone had success with these symptoms? I have noticed, since I have started, that there are times when the pain is not as bad. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thank you so very much!

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@Dumpty, please copy your post and start a new thread with a title that people will notice. I noticed there was a reply to this Chat announcement, which most people will ignore. Go to the main Forums tab, choose the Support subforum, and look for the big button to post a new thread.