1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Fixed some TMS but not all

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by sciencelover, Dec 29, 2021.

1. sciencelover

sciencelover New Member

Even though I believe 100% that TMS exists, I have some TMS-like problems that I cannot get rid of. I am cured of about 25 years of back pain because of Dr. Sarno's book. Thats great! But I think I have some TMS in other forms. They are not easily going away. I have some problems that have lasted several years. I have had itchy scalp for many years that gets worse with stress. So it is probably TMS, but I can't get rid of it. I also get sore arms and upper back that lasts several days every time after playing tennis. It could be TMS.

I have some very recent problems. Recently, when I play tennis, I have a pain in my knee on one leg and in a calf muscle on the other leg. I currently have pain in my left forearm, and today it hurt really bad after opening a bottle. I do not know why it hurts. I think it is TMS.

So I am trying the structured educational program.