1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Eye excercises

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by gx92, Feb 1, 2022.

1. gx92

gx92 Peer Supporter

Hello everyone
    I struggle a lot with my eyes the last Months. I cant work long on computers and if i have to read concentrated i get a very nasty feeling and i need to stop working. I always get a strange bad wellbeing and a bit dizzy. I think its binocular vision problems which my eyedoctor told me month before. Its a muscle Problem in the eyes. So with bates method many people dont need glasses anymore. Dr bates says its all due to tension in the mind and so tension in the eyes. He uses eye relaxingexcercises to reverse those vision problems. But dr sarno says to stop all excercises but with dr bates you have to do some excercises to relief the tension in your mind and eye. I dont want to wear glasses for that Problem but its taking over my life and i only read that you have to do excercises to cure your eyes. Im very confused.
    Hope someone has experience with eyestrain/vision problems
    Thank you