1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Discussing the program Tuesday June 11

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Forest, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, all

Just a reminder that we'll be discussing Alan Gordon's recovery program tonight (Tuesday June 11th) at 9pm ET. I encourage you all to check out the new subforum for the recovery program as well. Hope to hear you there!

Quick connection info (for detailed instructions, click here):
    If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 646 583 7415 and when prompted enter the pin code 21558901.​
    If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/app/48fb7aa8/18311499 and follow the instructions from there.​
    Remember to log onto www.tmswiki.org/chat in case of technical difficulties.​

2. Forest

Another great discussion Tuesday! You can listen to the recording of our discussion below, and you can also download the discussion as an mp3 by right-clicking on this link and choosing to save it to your computer. Hope to hear you all next week!

Click here to download the mp3 audio

3. head2toe

head2toe New Member

Thanks Forest. When I try to download this it's in video format, not an mp3.

4. Forest

Heya, head2toe. That's odd, I'm not sure why that would happen. I just double-checked, and I can download the file from here, as an mp3. The filename should be 20130611Podcast_AGRP2.mp3 . Try downloading it again (make sure you are right-clicking on the link, as in some web browsers if you just click on the link, the audio will just play in the browser, similar to the audio player in the forum post above). Let me know if you still are having trouble downloading it.