1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by zenyatta20, Feb 20, 2020.

1. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

I am so excited that I accidentally found this program last night. I can't wait to start and I am so eager to read everything. I was under the belief myself that my pain and illness was from stress and my mind but I didn't know that could actually happen. I am enthusastic about trying this. I think this is the missing piece of the puzzle. I am thrilled that this may help. I have back pain, hip pain and vaginal pain. I also have bad digestion.

2. Wheelchair

Wheelchair New Member

Goodluck on your road to recovery, i'm on the 13th day of the Structured Education Programme (SEP), feeling much better compared to Day 1. Overall a 50% improvement. I would advice you to strictly follow the SEP daily programme and never dive too deep into it or force yourself to get everything done in a day or two. Take your time, you're going to get there pretty soon.