1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Caro, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Caro

Caro New Member

I have been feeling more motivated to get out and garden or go to the beach in the last week since I started the TMS course. AND I am feeling less pain. I am quite nervous to say these things because I don't want to get ahead of myself, I have had times before when I had brief relative wellness periods, so I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I've been hopeful, then had my hopes dashed so many times with treatments.
    Nevertheless, I can see the patterns emerging from the journalling, and can compassionately see how I could not let myself express these emotions at the time.

Velvet_Hidden and Hayley like this.
  2. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

I commend you so much for sharing your experience so far in attempting to address the unconscious reasons for your pain. I know from my experience that patience really comes in handy for going through the process of making it to the desire happiness you envision for yourself. I'll humbly say continue your steady pace with the SP and journaling it'll only be a matter of time before the pain is ceased :)

Caro likes this.
  3. Caro

Caro New Member

Thank you so much for your kind words. Patience, yes good reminder.

Velvet_Hidden likes this.