1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5 - Just too funny

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stella, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Stella

Stella Well known member

Yesterday I wrote about seeing an orthopedic surgeon when I had low back pain when gardening. He said stop all bending... no more gardening. I have not had low back pain in 10 years.....

This is just too funny... this morning I woke up with terrible low back pain. I have no more shin splint pain. And no more acid reflux because of all my pain talk. Now it has moved to my lower back... trying to distract me are you!!!!

I can not be distracted. So now I am talking to my back.... STOP hurting! You can not stop me from taking this journey. I am moving forward no matter what you do to distract. I know i can do this. Yes, determined and driven all my life.

Off to my journaling assignment to write about the person who has hurt me the most.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

You go, girl! You are so ready for this, your brain doesn't even have the energy to come up with something subtle :D

Next step - get thee to a personal trainer and learn how to bend and lift again (that's what I did :))

Jan