1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Day 49 - Check In

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Hedger, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Hedger

Hedger Peer Supporter

I haven't posted anything in several weeks so I just wanted to show up and tell you all I´m as committed as before and continuing a lot of mental and emotional work. I even stood up for myself at work to get a reduction in work load, which I got along with positive feedback thanking me for my efforts.

I have on average still been on around 25% pain, but sometimes 0-10% for half a day or so.

This week something remarkable happened. I was home alone and did like 10 minutes of verbal journaling for myself. All of a sudden I found myself saying 1 sentence out of the blue. And I stopped immediately. My mind: Holy shit, this is true. And not on a rational level, I felt it all through my body. And its profound. Made so much sense. I said it again. Within 10 minuets all my back, hip and leg muscles had relaxed and I was in 0% pain instead of 25%. It was like I just said something on trial to myself, and my unconscious just knew that I figured out something secret and humiliating to my ego and there was no longer any need for TMS pain as a diversion from this thing.

I continued to journal about other layers of this sentence, and also chain effects from this truth. I found many more truths about myself that surely is insulting to my ego.

It has now been 3 days, I still have more or less 0% pain!

I know I have much more emotional work around this and other subjects, but right now I´m enjoying the feeling as long as it lasts!