1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by intense50, Nov 27, 2015.

1. intense50

intense50 Well known member

Not much to say apart from I noticed some minor muscle tightness moving from my right side of my back to the left. Also shoulder muscle '' movement''. Pinch and twitches kinda floating. Maybe just in my head. Still a good day today. Lots of R&R and good reading on this rainy day. I am lucky that sitting is the most comfortable position so I can read all I want and I ride my exercise bike everyday.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Intense. You're doing great. The pain moving around means you are healing from TMS. It's good to know you are sitting without pain and dthat you ride your exercise bike every day. Keep journaling to discover the emotions causing your symptoms, whether they are repressed anger or a perfectionist and "goodist" personality.

3. intense50

intense50 Well known member

Thanks Walt.
    Quick question.
    My main discomfort is sciatica and tight rear thigh muscles on both sides. Very heavy pinching at the pelvic level and upper glutes more if I try to extend backwards. Walking is difficult for long distance or standing still. Just venting here cause I have not had a physical diagnosis from traditional means.