1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JayTeeDee, Aug 4, 2017.

1. JayTeeDee

JayTeeDee New Member

Feeling so much lighter these days! This Program is really helpful.

Greatest benefit is that I am much more self-aware and able to discern my behaviors that keep me locked into my cycle of pain. Learning about the "Pain Body" has been a valuable addition to my understanding. Feeling as though healing is taking place.

More able to manage my responses and emotional in the moment rather that shutting down and absorbing my discomfort. Seeing and dealing with triggers more effectively too.

I am more patient with myself. More forgiving and compassionate. As a result, not feeling so emotionally bound up nor caught up in the toxic cycle of fearful/anxious thoughts.

Good stuff...

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, JayTeeDee. It's great to know that you are healing. Being more patient with yourself, more forgiving and compassionate are giant-step achievements in TMS healing. Even better that you are dealing better with triggers that set off memories of repressed emotions. Keep up the great work and enjoy each day, live in the present moment, and keep deep breathing.