1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 32 update

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Xara, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Xara

Xara Peer Supporter

During the program I am convinced more and more that I am a tms freak! Symptoms change almost every day. Forum helped a lot to cope with much of them- fatigue, pain, strange vision! As the symptoms subside reveal painful emotions, personality traits I am not ready to admit, uncover the large amount of anxiety, stress and despair I faced the previous years.
    Structured program gives answers to many of my why, how etc. Knowledge is the first and best weapon I could have (I love Sarno's simplicity: knowledge is the penicillin).
    I am inspired of people who gave the battle and won and I am inspired of people/ scientists who work on these programs and help people. I am inspired of JanAtheCPA :) ( I noticed we have much in common plus is the first member who welcomed me in the forum and suggested the stuctured program plus I feel she is on her own journey along with helping newcomers!).
    I feel I gained some confidence facing my problem, despite the fact I have my ups and downs. But the most important is that I feel hope...
    I am sure I won't be a success story within the rest 10 days but... I hope...

Hedger and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@Xara, you are a TMS warrior! dancea

And look, I have always believed that Success is whatever it means to you.

Success can certainly be The Big Recovery Story, but we must not underestimate the power and beauty of the small individual successes that are an essential part of this journey - this journey which is admittedly sometimes more like a battle - especially this year.

After all, it's the growing evidence and experience of the small successes which help you make the essential mind-shift more easily - the mind shift which will one day have you automatically thinking "Oh, it's just TMS" instead of "Oh no, what's wrong?"

And in the disaster that is 2020, I say we hold tight to every story of success that we can.

Hedger and Xara like this.