1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 of program: How exercise makes me feel...good!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Kelley, May 13, 2016.

1. Kelley

Kelley New Member

Gratefully, I pretty much exercise every day. I exercised this morning with some gentle yoga and walking. How it makes me feel... more energetic, uplifted, happy, I feel vitality and flow in my body, more connected to my body and walking outside which I do daily brings great joy; I especially like connecting with nature on my walks: the birds, the trees, the sky, the clouds, the rocks and flowers and plants and my neighbors. My fear of exercising has diminished significantly and my trust in my body's ability to exercise has increased because of this approach and I am now able to exercise much more consistency and with more relaxation and pleasure. Thank you Dr. Sarno and Monte Hueftle (whose books and recordings have significantly helped) and a few other local supporters I've worked with (Marshall and Rebecca)!

Ines likes this.
  2. Janine28

Janine28 Peer Supporter

Kelley,
    Great to hear how you are exercising and enjoying nature. Reconnecting with the vibrancy of life, both in our bodies and in the natural world is so powerful and healing. Enjoy every moment! Janine