1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by TheWayBackUp, Aug 15, 2017.

1. TheWayBackUp

TheWayBackUp Peer Supporter

I'm doing well with this program. I feel much more stable in my emotions and I am not as bothered by little things. I also am realizing that more than even the pain I go through, it's the fear of it kicking in or getting worst that bothers me. So I am not pain free, which does concern me at times. However, I also am noticing that I am not letting the pain stop me from doing things I want to do most of the time, which feels really good. I think I was catastrophizing the pain and I always thought it would just get worse and worse and worse and that just is not true, but that was my fear.