1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2 day 2

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by David25, Apr 3, 2017.

1. David25

David25 Newcomer

A relatively positive 24 hours since making my first post. I went on a 6km run yesterday, something I was quite happy with. As is often the case when I run, I noticed pain in my shoulder/ lower back. I was pleased to notice after a couple of minutes of reminding myself of the cause of the pain and its main objective that it reduced to an extent where it didn't bother me at all. However my unconscious mind didn't appear to be content with that and the pain appear in my ankle, then my left shoulder/ lower back. Again these were very brief and only served as a reinforcement of my belief that TMS is the cause of the RSI/shoulder problems I experience on a day to day basis. Over the course of the next 24 hours pain came and went in various areas but it never stuck around in the same area for too long. The forearms/ wrists still feel fairly tense as I'm typing this, but its early days and I feel I'm taking small steps one day at a time.