1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

day 15 , take two ...moving symptoms

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by nelle, Oct 19, 2016.

1. nelle

nelle Peer Supporter

I have started to get actual headaches as well as my head symptoms ,which is new in the last month and a half .

Ive tacken up yoga and my body symptoms have sort of started again .
    Aching in lower back ,sore around the coxics area.

I had sever coxic pain for two and a half years before learning about Doc sarno.
    I seamed to recover from it having shi atsu appointments .

I still have underlying fear of getting pain in that area , i guess because i thought it was a physical problem and recovered from it with a physical solution .
    How ever now i know about tms im not 100% convinced it was purely physical , because doctors and scans found nothing , treatment with osteopaths made it worse . The one person that got rid of it was the first person to say they knew what was happening and they could 100% help and fix it . Im now not sure if in fact it was that that helped me .

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, again Nelle. You have been checked out and nothing physical, so it has to be TMS. You need to believe this 100 percent.

It is excellent that you are doing yoga and shi atsu. Exercise plays a big part in healing. Good luck and keep confident and happy. Laugh if you can, or just smile. They produce the same relaxing benefits on the mind and body, as does deep breathing.