1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 13 walking in sandals so there!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Livinginhope, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Livinginhope

Livinginhope Peer Supporter

The other day, I mentioned that I went on my usual walk, but wore my orthotics. I had not been wearing them of late, but thought maybe it would help. Well it didn't. In fact I had even more pain. Jewelblue wrote that she thought that the fact that I was wearing orthotics was an indication that I was thinking that the pain was more physical than psychological or emotional. So today, I thumbed my nose at the physical and walked in sandals; good sturdy Keene sandals, but sandals, none the less. And Eureka! less pain! Maybe tomorrow, I will walk barefoot! Thanks Jewelblue. Who knows what the future will bring, but for today I have a bit of a respite from the relentless pain and I am grateful and hopeful.

Ellen likes this.