1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Seeking, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Seeking

Seeking New Member

I'm new to the program and only just discovered Dr. Sarno's Healing Back Pain about 2 weeks ago. Started the 6 week program after watching several videos and reading about Dr. Sarno's techniques. I'm optimistic about trying to over come migraine/tension headaches since i was 8 years old and consistent back and hip pain since i was 22. I'm 39 and i'm really hopeful to find a solution as well as no longer dumping money down the drain working with physios, chiropractors, RMTs and doctors to help relieve my symptoms. I'm ready for this journey.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. arghmakeitstop

arghmakeitstop New Member

I’m a headache person too. Not as long as you, but have been excruciating. Once when the pain was really bad and I was in a cafe at a writer’s group I stuck Blu tac to my temples. So I didn’t look silly I stuck straws to them and pretended to be a beetle!
    (Honestly!)
    I thought if I could distract myself and laugh the pain wouldn’t beat me!! I also once asked my children to bounce me on the trampoline- I thought if my head was pounding if I lay on the trampoline while they bounced at least i’d have a reason to feel like I did!!!

Seeking likes this.