1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Crps i want new people to read and answer

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Karim, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

Click o the crps story AND it only has info about the disease. I am a active person who does jogging who hangs out with he's friends for over 11 years after my diagnosis AND nothing has gotten better, people Say live your life AND i have done it but then knee pain shoulder pain leg pain arm pain still there I've seen Little kids with crps i dont understand i want someone to give me a answer cause last Time i got criticized over AND over by a member here . Is the same 2 female persons who i dont want them to answer i want someone else to help me in the process. Please i need hope i have seen other peolple in this page with crps that nobody has replied to them some old post. When i look in the search i am seing that Is the same person over AND over like a CD player reppiting. I haven't seen new people posting crps success stories . I can't repress myself cause people has tried to shut me up un this page cause i talk without a filter. Am not trying to disccourage anyone but back pain Is nothing compared to this. I've seen back pain this back pain that only back pain success stories. Some people with crps in this page have done everything i mean real CRPS nothing has worked for then AND members keep saying no have emotions yet ir things that u haven't identified, Man that's frustrating to Say that to someone that has cried a Lot. And those peolple dissapear AND never come back. I am happy for those who has overcome pain but full blown crps in all of the 4 extremities Is different

2. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Children, toddlers, babies and even newborns have brains and emotions and neural pathways. They are sentient beings just like adults. Most children with CRPS do get better because children tend to live in the present moment. Their brains are more neuroplastic and they don't have as ingrained, negative habitual thought patterns. Basically children are more malleable and they don't don't overthink the way adults do. They still have emotions and can even experience trauma from as far back in the womb.

People with full body RSD or Fibromyagia DO get better. I had it full body at one point and was bedridden. I was also in wheelchair for months. I got better. The reason I'm on this forum is because most people who get better do not want to revisit that dark and scary time. Many people in the world have overcome even worse things. No one is different than anyone else, regardless of symptoms. The only thing that differentiates one person from another is mindset.

tgirl, nowa and plum like this.
  3. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

I Made something very clear on the post miffybunny

4. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

Miffy back in the womb the baby hasnt develope a frontal cortex lol

5. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

What do you mean by getting verter? So you didn't cure???