1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried Havening

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by whitebeach, Jul 4, 2016.

1. whitebeach

whitebeach New Member

Hi,
    Come across Havening, Amygdala Depotentiation Therapy (ADT) . Wondered who had tried it.

2. A2MI

A2MI Newcomer

I went through a facilitated session and followed up with a few self havening sessions. Presently, I'm rereading Ruden's Havening Techniques. For me, I targeted one terrible event (being trapped with a drunk parent during a hurricane and the emotional histrionics). I now can recall the event in detail yet the emotional reactive component vanished. No more churning rage at the situation. Now I'm trying to connect the dots with my Sarno work.

Where are you with havening?

All the best from Steve.

3. whitebeach

whitebeach New Member

Hi,

Just started, had one lesson with a practitioner. It seems this would work brilliantly with TMS. It is way better than EFT.

4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi there, do you have a link or article that you could post on this? I'm not familiar with this modality at all.

Thanks

5. whitebeach

whitebeach New Member

6. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Georgie Oldfield has spoken very positively of it. I don't know much about it, but it sounds similar to EFT in that it is about discharging emotions.

7. whitebeach

whitebeach New Member

I did EFT for quite awhile with a practitioner and I can honestly say that Havening is going to revolutionize psychiatric treatment. It works immediately (15 mins) There is real sience behind how it works. The EFTers got it wrong. It is not the accu points that is giving success to some EFTers but it is the Delta brain waves and what they do to the Amyglia and memory.
    Have a look you will be amazed.