1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of a Christian PPD/TMS therapist?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Hollyly, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Hollyly

Hollyly New Member

Hey everyone,
    I am wondering if anyone knows of a PPD/TMS therapist who is also a Christian. I have fibromyalgia and IBS that I have been trying to treat with the Curable app for a month or two and I just feel very stuck and like I need help from someone I can talk to and ask questions of. Since I am a Christian and I would be sharing about really personal stuff and beliefs, I'd just really prefer someone who has the same foundation as me. I'm currently looking through the list of practitioners and so far haven't found anyone who says they are a Christian.
    Thanks!
    -Holly

Jennifer Johnson likes this.
  2. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

I'm a Christian and I coach with a Christ centered perspective. DM me.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. Hollyly

Hollyly New Member

Hey Enrique, sorry, I should have clarified in my post that I'd also prefer a female. Thanks so much though! Glad you're doing that!

4. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

There is a woman on youtube who is a female tms coach. Her channel is Thought By Thought Healing. She seems great.

Hollyly and Jennifer Johnson like this.
  5. Jennifer Johnson

Jennifer Johnson Newcomer

I am a Christian Mind-Body TMS coach. My name is Jen Johnson. My website is thoughtbythoughthealing.com
    Looking forward to chatting with you Holly.

Hollyly likes this.
  6. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Oh no problem at all! All the best to you! :)

Hollyly likes this.
  7. Flowergirl67

Flowergirl67 New Member

Great question, on Friday I asked it and it hasn't been posted. Probably because it is already up here. I was on the chat on Sat. with Enrique.

8. JaneSandyJane

JaneSandyJane Peer Supporter

I am Christian but my TMS psychologist isn't -- made no difference to my healing. In addition to her being talented, all I needed was her to be a good and kind person which she definitely is. I think most people in a healing profession are, right? I sure hope so. Good luck.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  9. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Flowergirl, the only reason I can think of for why your question wasn't posted is that you forgot to click on Submit at the bottom of the page when you created a new thread. Or if it didn't have a title it won't have been posted.

Or else internet gremlins.

Seriously, if you can remember which subforum you were in when you tried to start your new thread, go back to that subforum, click again on the blue button Post New Thread... , and if your draft was not submitted, it might still be there.

That being said, sometimes it also works to resurrect an old thread.