1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Any studies proving that bloodflow returns to tendon and heals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Bicepmuffins, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Bicepmuffins

Bicepmuffins Peer Supporter

I made a claim on reddit regarding the fact that blood returns to tendon, nerves and muscle and can repair the damage. Is this actually true? I thought I heard of or saw a study that was done proving that TMS is real and not just a mental painkiller. Now I cant find a direct piece of proof . Like a rescan to prove its healed or something. Or a study.

Thoughts?

Thank you

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Great question!

There is no damage to muscles, nerves, and tendons due to reduction of blood flow when involving TMS.

That’s why I and thousands of others were able to recover quickly and move forward. I had sciatica in both legs for about a year and within two days of reading Healing Back Pain I climbed 17 steps. This was far better than 2 steps I could barely climb for so many months.
    If there was an actual damaged, recovery would not be that fast. Same for my numb arms and hands and painful knees, feet, back, and neck.

So there is no damaged. It’s very painful but harmless.

3. Bicepmuffins

I was under the impression that the return of blood and oxygen to those areas (since it typically targets damaged parts of the body) would help the healing process. Most people here with back pain for example have actual damage and remove the pain without healing. But I was under the impression it also promotes healing due to this blood / oxygen deprivation being corrected.

All of my issues are legitimate and I have no pain. Doubt they are healed then?

4. FredAmir

“Most people here with back pain for example have actual damage and remove the pain without healing.”

When you say “damage” do you mean disc hernia toon or stenosis and so on?

5. Bicepmuffins

Yes I do sir. I had or have herniated discs and hip tear and had pain but now I do not. Theres not a lot of evidence these things heal very quickly except from comments in the TMS world. It would only make sense to me if that was due to increase blood flow but I get that theres lingering pain as well without damage.

6. FredAmir

Please take a look at this video I made on pain facts most doctors do not tell their patients. Hope it make things more clear and put your mind at ease. If not, please let me know.

7. Bicepmuffins

Thank you for this link. I guess instead of trying to promote healing, we are just trying to normalize damage to the body and not link it to pain symptoms. I have gastritis as well. Did you use TMS in your treatment course for that too?

8. FredAmir

Keep in mind that American College of Physicians is as mainstream as it gets, Yet they state that spinal abnormalities due to aging are absolutely normal and do not cause pain.

You can add labrum tear, torn meniscus, torn rotator cuff, bone spurs, and other abnormalities found on scans to that.

This video explains about my rapid recovery. Recovery from gastritis, heart murmur, hay fever, and reading glasses were added benefits.

9. Bicepmuffins

Thank you! Sounds like an amazing journey.

10. FredAmir

11. Bicepmuffins

You're right! Feeling better already :) Thanks!

FredAmir likes this.
  12. FredAmir

Wonderful. Glad to know.
    Keep repeating to yourself, “I am young, healthy, and strong!”