1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Program And Now For Something Completely Different ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by njoy, Jun 18, 2014.

1. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Josh Pais's program is neither medical nor meant for the resolution of TMS issues but I think it follows some relevant mind/body principles and will be very helpful to some tms-ers. Here's a video to get you started:

(warning: a bit of bad language).

Then, you might want to go to Josh's web site: committedimpulse.com where you can sign up for free introductory materials that are outstanding.

Josh is an actor and his program applies to acting, entrepreneurship and just plain good living. He teaches that learning to live in the present moment means living authentically and he offers a very clear, easy to follow path to get out of your head and into your truth. MUCH easier, imo, than the usual mindfulness "sit and don't think" approach. Anyway, I love it.

Signing in to receive his newsletter gives you access to a FREE five day introductory program. Later, you can access an online course and/or workshops in NYC and LA, if you want. The freebies are great though and I don't expect his method to ever cost me money. More than most, he seems happy to share his ideas and doesn't hold back on the good stuff.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    Peggy and Forest like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing!