1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

A special page for the new program

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by thecomputer, Jul 18, 2017.

1. thecomputer

thecomputer Well known member

Hi Forest, how about giving Alan's new program a new sub category in the forums? It's only going to become a jumbled and out of order in the general section. It would be nice to have it all compiled somehow in one place, all neatly and obsessively for those of us who need things PERFEKT

MWsunin12, James59, Ellen and 5 others like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

@Forest :)

(And I'm super untidy)

Aria2 likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

plum likes this.
  4. thecomputer

thecomputer Well known member

Perfect thanks forest.

Is there a way to find that from the forum home page or only through the link above?

5. Paulita

Paulita New Member

Thanks Forest. Both of those links are just great.

Forest likes this.
  6. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you Forest. I was going to ask if you planned to collate all the threads at the end of the program so this is fabulous. I shall bookmark it so even though I can't find my iPad I know where this invaluable link is. :happy:

7. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Is it possible to bookmark the page?

8. Forest

So glad people are finding it helpful! I'm not a HTML/CSS guy, so I'm glad Alan likes it, too.

The URL of that page may change over time, so if you want to share the link, I suggest you share the following redirect link:
    http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram (Psychogenic Pain Recovery Program)
    If the URL of the actual page changes, I'll update the redirect so it will still work.

Eventually, I'll add the link to this page to some prominent places in the forum and wiki (exactly where hasn't been decided yet), so it will be easy to find in the future (probably pretty soon). Until that point, I'll add it to the sitenotice at the top of the page. Unfortunately, the "bookmark" feature doesn't work for pages like that.

9. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I know some people think code is poetry but beyond the basics it's all gobbledegook to me so I am in awe of all you do to make this site both lovely to look at and easy to navigate.

10. Forest