1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
LoriL
Last Activity:
Jul 10, 2016
Birthday:
Sep 13, 1968 (Age: 55)
Home Page:
Author

Share This Page

LoriL

Newcomer, Female, 55, from Phoenix, AZ and Vancouver, BC

Loving living pain free one affirmation at a time! Jul 9, 2016

LoriL was last seen:
Jul 10, 2016
  • My Story

Many years of chronic hip pain culminating in a hip resurfacing surgery. The diagnosis was hip dysplasia which I apparently have in both hips. But the right hip never bothers me. After apparently tearing the labrum doing cross fit, we tried a reparative surgery. No luck, so eventually had it replaced. But the SAME pain was still present. WTH? There are no nerve endings in titanium! Long story short and HUNDREDS of hour and THOUSANDS of dollars in every healing modality known to man, I was finally told about "The Great Pain Deception" by Steve Ozanich. It literally changed my life. I was on every page. And within 3 weeks (no joke) I was pain free after about a decade of chronic pain. Woot woot! This stuff is true. The mind is an incredibly powerful machine. I'm now back to 1/2 marathons, trekking...did Everest Base camp, Kili, Mt Kenya & Salkantay/Machu Picchu recently. So happy and so relieved. I bought a box of his books and I give them away to sufferers. Glad to learn about this forum. Recently my low back has started hurting, so I've obviously got some work to do still. But at least I know it's inner work and I won't be running off for MRIs, X-Rays, etc!
    1. LoriL
      LoriL
      Loving living pain free one affirmation at a time!
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Sep 13, 1968 (Age: 55)
    Home Page:
    http://loriliving.com/
    Author
    Diagnoses:
    Hip dysplasia, torn hip labrum, tight groin/psoas, hip bursitis, chronic low back pain—cause (previously) unknown ;)
    Many years of chronic hip pain culminating in a hip resurfacing surgery. The diagnosis was hip dysplasia which I apparently have in both hips. But the right hip never bothers me. After apparently tearing the labrum doing cross fit, we tried a reparative surgery. No luck, so eventually had it replaced. But the SAME pain was still present. WTH? There are no nerve endings in titanium! Long story short and HUNDREDS of hour and THOUSANDS of dollars in every healing modality known to man, I was finally told about "The Great Pain Deception" by Steve Ozanich. It literally changed my life. I was on every page. And within 3 weeks (no joke) I was pain free after about a decade of chronic pain. Woot woot! This stuff is true. The mind is an incredibly powerful machine. I'm now back to 1/2 marathons, trekking...did Everest Base camp, Kili, Mt Kenya & Salkantay/Machu Picchu recently. So happy and so relieved. I bought a box of his books and I give them away to sufferers. Glad to learn about this forum. Recently my low back has started hurting, so I've obviously got some work to do still. But at least I know it's inner work and I won't be running off for MRIs, X-Rays, etc!