Practitioner Survey Response Form Editor
One of the initial goals in creating the Practitioner Survey Project was to provide a comprehensive resource for locating TMS practitioners. Users communicated their need for a resource that allowed them to search for practitioners by location, easily identify which ones conduct phone consults, determine which insurance plans each practitioner accepts, and more. The following information is a guide on how to respond to requests made by practitioners and how to post completed survey response forms.
Step 1: Emailing Practitioners
When a practitioner reaches out to the PTPN, they may or may not be aware of the survey response form. When a request comes in, simply email the practitioner and let them know that in order to be placed on our Practitioner Directory they are required to complete the survey response form first. It is suggested that you mention the survey allows us our visitors to learn a little bit more about their specific approach and experience treating clients with TMS and chronic pain. In your initial email attach either the Therapist Survey Response form or the Physician Survey Response form and email them the form.
Step 2: Creating the Page
Once you receive the survey response from the practitioner the next step is to turn it into a wiki page. This is a very simple process.
- Choose a page title: The standardized survey page name is: Survey Response: Practitioner Name, Degree
- Type the new page name, i.e. Survey Response: [Practitioner Name, Degree] into the wiki search box and hit enter
- Click on the red link to create the new page
- Copy and paste in the completed survey form into the wiki page
- Reformat the Survey: When you copy and paste the survey, the text will most likely loose any formatting, i.e. bold text. The two most common corrections that need to be made are:
- Add bold text around questions. Wiki code cheat sheet: '''Text''' = Text
- Add <br /> at the end of responses to add a paragraph break.
- Click save and you are done!
For more information check out the video tutorial on how to do this.
Once the survey response page is added to the site the next step is to add the practitioner to the Find a TMS Doctor or Therapist page. For information on how this process works check out the About Find a TMS Doctor or Therapist. The page provides a step by step guide on how to add a practitioner to the directory. If you ever run into any problems feel free to post a question in the Designing our Programs forum.
|DISCLAIMER: The TMS Wiki is for informational and support purposes only and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations. See Full Disclaimer.|