1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

You've tried Dr Sarno, mindfulness, gratitude, but if it's STILL there?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Blue Moon, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Blue Moon

Blue Moon New Member

Hello

I used to have chronic back pain and used the wonderful Dr Sarno's back pain book to eliminate my low back pain, 14 years ago.

Now, I do mindfulness, gratitude, etc... and it was all great. Managed to get rid of lots of pain and symptoms for myself. However, sometimes, we are unable to find the ROOT cause ourselves - the thing that actually caused the back pain in the first place.

I don't know if it's okay to offer this here, but I have a free ecourse that people can use to try to find the EXACT thing that caused the back pain and keeps it going. So, we work very specifically. I can send it to whoever likes. I use a therapy called META-Health, where I get the person to tune into their organ (their back, in this case) to find the emotions, stressors, beliefs, etc... I can email them the link if they'd like to try it.

It's still at its pilot stage, so free for a while.

Thank you!

Avnita Suri
    Avnita@gmail.com
    www.avnitasuri.com