1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Your questions, answered!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Nicole J. Sachs LCSW, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Hey TMSers! I have added a video to my YouTube channel. Since releasing my website, www.thecureforchronicpain.com, I've been hearing from a lot of people with their stories of pain, and questions on how to heal. I decided I'm going to take one question a week, and answer it on the channel in order to help as many people as possible. As you well know, when we struggle, so often we struggle the same... so if you need a little guidance, hit me up! XOXO n.

thecureforchronicpain@gmail.com

link to channel for QUESTIONS:

Karrie likes this.
  2. Karrie

Karrie New Member

3. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Thank you for the inspiration. Here's the latest video. More questions answered!

MrNiceGuy and Karrie like this.
  4. Karrie

Karrie New Member

You rock @Nicole J. Sachs LCSW ! Loved it, the second question was something that had me worried so that was very reassuring. :)

5. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy New Member

Great video. It's funny to me that just a few months ago, I would have watched a video like this and assumed you were selling snake oil. It can be really difficult to believe that the things doctors sometimes tell us can be so wrong. Now that I'm going through my own healing process I have a much deeper understanding of pain- how physical pain can manifest from within ourselves. Thankfully, as you said, we have the power to heal ourselves as well.