1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Wrapping Up Pathways

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, May 31, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

During tomorrow's call-in peer discussion group, we will be concluding our discussion of Pathways to Pain Relief , sharing what we've learned from the book. Personally, I think I have a better understanding of the importance of accepting emotions, which Eric Sherman really emphasizes in his section of Pathways. Healing comes not from identifying and understanding the source of emotions -- it comes from acknowledging and expressing emotions.

To remind everyone, tomorrow will also be the last time the call-in discussion group meets on Saturdays. Starting June 4th, the discussion group will meet on Tuesday evenings at 9:00pm ET. For tomorrow, though, the discussion group will be at its usual time, from 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET.

Quick connection info (for detailed instructions, click here):
    If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 646 583 7415 and when prompted enter the pin code 21558901.
    If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to ww.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/app/48fb7aa8/18311499 and follow the instructions from there.

2. Forest

In terms of how to structure this podcast, if others like the idea, I thought that we could basically go around the circle, with each of us talking about what we learned from the book and how it has helped us along on our personal journey. I think it will be interesting to tie it all together.

3. Forest

Hi all,

Here's the recording from our wrap-up of Pathways. My apologies for posting this a bit late. With the launching of Alan Gordon's recovery program, I have been much busier than usual! I should have the audio from our first discussion of Alan's program posted soon as well.

Like the previous recordings of our discussions, you can access the discussion via the YouTube video below, and you can download it by right-clicking on this link and choosing to save it to your computer. I should mention, though, that we won't be creating YouTube videos for the discussions anymore and will just be creating an audio-only file instead. But, we'll still post them here! And I'll most likely use some sort of in-line audio player to post the recordings (similar to how the YouTube videos are posted) instead of just posting a link.

Just a friendly reminder, the discussion group has moved to Tuesday evenings, 9pm ET/6pm PT. Hope to see you there!​