1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

why mothers yell so much -- photos

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Nov 15, 2013.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

That was so funny, us boys often cause so much yelling syndrome from our mothers that im thoughtless at how much they can actually go through in a life time and to top that imagine having 5 boys like my aunt did. They would come over to the house and set fires on the front porch and one time my cousins were just bashing this antique car in that my uncle had bought from my dad. I thought I need to join them being a kid and all (id) ya know.

I remember how my uncle looked that day when he saw his three boys his two nephews and his other two nephews ( My brother and I ) beating his old fixer upper to a pulp. If I could just fix it I thought.

So I commenced to blaming all parties involved except myself of course. I still got the Hickory whopping of a lifetime and it went to the memory bank as a program to not ever mess with anybody's stuff again. I haven't either since ya know, A lesson well learned but man - Mama, God bless her. She yelled buddy and that was it- the next thing I remember was waking up the next day with a lesson well learned.:)

3. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

That is so funny! I always try to not yell at my son but he gives me no choice. Last night after having the usual late conversation along his bed side, he was supposed to just sleep. I went to my room and later I sensed something, so I went to his room and he was comfortable playing his PS3. I yelled, got mad, took his PS3 cables away and he went back to bed. Some time later thinking he is asleep I go to the kitchen and he was now eating crackers, cheese and finishing watching the Arsenio Hall show. I was so mad, I took now all possible cables and yelled at him really bad.

4. Anne Walker

Anne Walker Beloved Grand Eagle

I love it!!! Great photos. Hilarious.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm keeping the photos on my desktop for repeated lookings. So funny and cute.

Leonor, you have a typical handful in your boy. He wants to fly his own kite. I know he should have minded you and gone to sleep,
    but his kite wanted to fly some more.

Maybe yelling was not the best way to handle him, but unplugging him did the job. At least he was watching a comedy show and not anything
    violent or sexy.