1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 16 Who have I told

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stella, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Stella

Stella Well known member

I have told many people. People I trust. People whose personality traits mirror mine plus they have physical problems. My story is so compelling when I tell people. They all have responded very well. Many decide they need to read the book. One close friend has reached the conclusion that she does have TMS. Although she is not convinced about all her autoimmune diseases. Give her time.

I told a close male friend of my husbands. I knew it would not be received in a positive way but he has been in such awful pain. I felt like I had to live with myself to at least plant-the-seed as he goes down his road of excruciating pain. He had a terrible childhood with lots of verbal and physical abuse. He will remember and possibly come back to the book some day.

I called my sister and told her my story. We have not talked for a long time. I told her what I had discovered. She has lots of unexplainable physical problems. It may open the door to a new relationship with her. A new understanding.

I also talked to my husband today about some more pain I had discovered in journaling. I am not going to hide my anger and deep emotional pain any more. Sandy

veronica73 likes this.