1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

When do you become in charge of your symptoms

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

The following is another question that was part of the Recovery from TMS/PPD survey published by Georgie Oldfield. There are some great insights into TMS treatment in this survey and I hope you find it helpful. Having confidence that we are in charge of our symptoms can be very difficult. I know for me I had to overcome all of the doubt that I had a structural problem. I felt like I needed to use all of the support devices that I had bought over the years, especially ones for the computer like my voice recognition software. These things were supposed to help me, why would I just stop using them. Gaining confidence in this approach and in ourselves is a big thing, especially when, like me, you spend so much time avoiding doing certain things.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I think these tools tell the whole story of tms healing forest. We come in to get better and then we do but then we learn
    that was just the beginning of something a lot bigger and more beautiful.
    Thanks for posting this -- Awesome