1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 42 What have I learned about myself?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JBG1963, Nov 5, 2017.

1. JBG1963

JBG1963 Peer Supporter

Hi friends,

It's my final day of the program. What I've learned about myself: I'm a lot stronger than I thought. Many of the messages I believed were external were really created by me. I can reject all of the negative messages I believed were true of me and replace them with those I believe are accurate. I have to keep communicating, especially emotions, to keep on the right track.

Thanks to everyone who has commented or shared information. Those pieces have been as valuable to me as the actual program itself. This community is awesome. I've never had a place to share these issues and have people know exactly where I'm coming from. There is healing in that alone.

I'm now on to the 'Unlearn your Pain" program suggested by another member. But I will keep sticking my head in here as well. Good luck to everyone who is currently in the midst of this journey. It can be hard work, but we are all worth it!! Best, Jo