1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

We've been featured in the National Pain Report!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm proud to report that the Alan Gordon Recovery Program was recently featured in the National Pain Report! The article itself was written by Alan, but I'm proud to say that it is on their front page!

The National Pain Report is a respected news outlet, with tens of thousands of unique visitors every month. Their site is included in Google News as well, so they have quite a wide reach for a publication specialized on pain.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of pain "experts" these days use conventional treatments, which give people very little hope of recovering. Those tens of thousands of visitors are told that the best they can hope for is to manage their pain, not actually cure it. We know that this isn't true because many of us have been cured, so I am very happy to know that visitors to the National Pain Review will have a chance to see that there is another way.

Professional news organizations like the National Pain Report typically make heavy use of usage data to figure out which of their articles are the most successful. The more comments, Facebook likes, Facebook shares, pageviews, and other interaction they get on an article, the longer it will stay on the front page. Therefore, I encourage you, if you have had success in your TMS healing, to go there, like the post on Facebook, thank them for sharing information on this important subject, and share your experience. Someone may read your helpful and respectful comment, be favorably impressed, and, you never know, you might be the factor that helps them get out of pain!

These are exciting times. Dr. Sarno discovered life-changing ideas, and it's an honor to be able to help spread the word. Thanks for your support, everyone!

Stock Trader likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle