1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Weekend/feeling better

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by veronica73, Apr 9, 2012.

1. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Hi everyone,

This weekend was a pretty major milestone for me...I got through an an entire weekend pretty much pain free and low-anxiety. I even felt good (not just not-bad) most of the weekend. I feel like I am slowly turning a corner and while I'm still worried it won't last or that I'm imaging it, I think I am finally much better.

Thanks everyone for all of your support .

:) Veronica

Forest likes this.
  2. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

I'm really happy for you Veronica. You have worked hard and it's a great inspiration to me that you've gotten yourself out of pain. We started about the same time and to hear how well you're doing is awesome.

Stay pain free!

BG

3. honeybear424

honeybear424 Well known member

Wow! That is amazing, Veronica! Good for you!

Thanks for being an inspiration to me! :)

4. Lori

Lori Well known member

Great news. Thanks for sharing! :D

5. sewmuch

sewmuch Member

Hooray - great news! Just appreciate now and keep focused on moving ahead and turning that corner!

6. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

So happy to hear that!

7. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

thanks everyone. I felt a little achy yesterday but I wasn't too worried about it...weekends have been kind of a triggering time for me in the last few months so to be able to get through a whole weekend feeling pretty good was a big step.