1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Vibrating backside

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Leslie735, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Leslie735

Leslie735 Well known member

Hello! It's been a few years since I've posted on these forums. About a week ago I woke up one morning and noticed I kept getting a twitching/buzzing/vibrating in my backside area. It feels like it's just infront of my tailbone at the start of my ....tmi....anus. Its been going on for a week now. Comes and goes every few minutes. It's freaking me out because my worst fear is PGAD and I'm terrified this is the start of it.

I did absolutely nothing to set this off it just started so maybe TMS? In the past I dealt with urinary issues and was successful with TMS approaches.

2. Leslie735

Anyone? It stopped for a couple weeks and started back up today. Ugh!

3. Rene100

Rene100 Peer Supporter

Hi Leslie!!!! THX GOD IM NOT ONLY ONE!!!!
    yes...this is real condition...it is TMS and is part of a group of symptoms called cramp fasciculation syndrome...which I had and can be crippling. I was off work for 3 months!!!
    Don't worry...just keep telling yourself it will go but recognize the rage behind it.
    I saw some posts lately I disagree with a lot..the premise of TMS from dr. Sarno is addressing pent up rage from your whole life.
    Some posts say this is not true and it's iy recent rage...I disagree so much...as Dr. Sarno PROVED all....ALL repressed rage causes TMS....that's how he found/cured his patients.
    So....think about what rage you are harbouring...address it...and hopefully your "bum buzz" will go.....I still get the odd one...it's like your phone is on vibrate in your pocket!!!!
    Hugs!!!!

4. Leslie735

Thank you so much for your kind reply!

You know, I've definitely been feeling anxious and rage from stuff I'm seeing on Facebook with everything going on in the world. I wonder if that's it?

5. Rene100

Rene100 Peer Supporter

Trust me Leslie...I'm 63.....Until I discovered Dr. Sarno and his books (by accident...but.....are there accidents? Or meant to be....) My life had done a 360. I am a Healthcare worker and am from an abusive family.
    I was 24-7 at doctor with illnesses which they cd never find cause.
    I stumbled on Dr Sarno and went therapy....but Dr Sarno.teachings helped more.
    Yes.....people do get real illnesses....but I swear 99 percent are from pent up rage.
    Look closely into your life.....you will recognize rage in areas you thought forgotten......that is whole point of Dr. Sarno's teaching...and he's BANG on.
    Talk soon. (Sisters in butt buzz...lolol)

6. Leslie735

I agree with you, totally! I read a few of Sarnos books in the past and was amazed! His books helped me with my past problems.

I need to take a step back and journal and see what I can uncover. I definitely have a lot going on right now. My husband and I are building a house, we have a family issue we are dealing with, all this covid stuff, I'm undecided about returning to work (I'm a teacher) etc. I have a feeling my built up emotions could be the reasoning especially since it went away for a couple weeks and returned.

7. Rene100

Rene100 Peer Supporter

8. Rene100

Rene100 Peer Supporter

Oh my...congrats on your house! You definately have a lot on your plate. I found with johnallimg I can't get words out fast enough (lol) so I started recording my frustrations onto my digital recorder (I invested in a good one I used for university lectures as iike to take courses when I can).
    I find the recorder very beneficial as you can play back...hear your tone....I found personally that really helped sort out some things.

9. Rene100

Rene100 Peer Supporter

10. LMB

LMB Peer Supporter

Leslie735
    I was reading your posts related to pelvic discomfort, feeling of urgent urination. Your personality regarding health anxiety is very much me. Dealing with unknown cause of low back pain. Yesterday I felt pretty good and got my covid vaccine which was causing me a lot of anxiety and last night the low back was worse along with pelvic discomfort and an urge to urinate. I know you have not posted for a while, I just wonder if you are better now. Thank you Leslie