1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Upper Left Back pain while Studying

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by bioprodigy, Dec 6, 2014.

1. bioprodigy

bioprodigy Newcomer

Hello everyone,
    So i stumbled upon this forum during my exploratory path to finding a cure for my debilitating pain that has devoured my happiness and tranquility for the past three years. I surely fit into the TMS category cuz the pain goes away when i go to the gym or when I am sleeping or walking around. It comes back when i sit on a chair and exacerbates if I engage in any mental activity. Any suggestions/advice would be deeply appreciated so that I can live a normal life just like I used to three years ago.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

No one here can diagnose you with tms, but if you have been cleared medically with nothing seriously wrong, you probably have tms. Hang in there buddy you have come to the right place, you will be the ultimate healer of yourself. Others will just help you along the way, but the journey might be bumpy so get ready. I too had pain in the exact area as you, upper left back and neck.

I suggest you read healing back pain first, then the great pain deception. Also suggest you start the SEP on the website here, it's a great free program.

Faith and perserverance will go a long way in the process. Have patience and let your mind absorb the information. Best of luck with your healing. We are what we believe.

Ryan

Ellen likes this.
  3. bioprodigy

bioprodigy Newcomer

Thank you for your reply. Am glad I'm not alone in this ardous journey. What is SEP ? I tried searching for it but couldn't find it.

4. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

BP, if you need a good TMS book, Steven Ray Ozanich's "THE GREAT PAIN DECEPTION" is a good one to explain the TMS processes.

G'luck!
    tt

5. Ryan

Ryan Well known member