1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 29 Unsent letter

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hecate105, Jul 23, 2013.

1. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

So glad this is an unsent letter! So much rage and hurt and utter disbelief was written to my Mum for putting me in care when I was an out of control teenager. It is interesting when doing these 'exercises' that the things you have always thought you were hurt most by, sometimes are not like that in the letter. Other stuff comes up that you had not really thought of - or through. Classic repression I s'pose.
    I am finding it a good way of dealing with those 'overflowing emotions' - especially as I visit my Mum tomorrow and don't really want to be a mardy cow!!

Becca likes this.
  2. Becca

Becca Well known member

It really is incredible how much of an emotional release you can get from one of those... :)