1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Troubling emotions

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Kylin Foster, Apr 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kylin Foster

Kylin Foster Peer Supporter

I'm 18 year old girl and have had pelvic pain for three years. I recently discovered through reading Sarno that around when my pain started I repressed my feelings of being gay/bi. I have admitted to few people (very few) about feeling like I might be bi but now I think I might just be gay. It's hard for me to figure out because 1 .) I have a boyfriend and 2.) I graduate in 2 months so I kind of want to just go through those last two months before I come out or start experimenting. Another thing that's hard for me is that I'm attracted to feminine looking women. So how do I know if there bi or gay? So I'm at this loss because it's nice talking to guys in the aspect that you know they might be interested, but if I'm talking to a girl I'm attracted to I just feel dumb knowing there's a good to fair chance she's straight. Many girls want that moment where you meet someone eyes and you just have that conncention, you smile at each other etc. I'm still a girl and a big romantic, but for me I feel like it's less likely for me to have that if I date girls. Where do I meet bi/gay women with out going on dating sites or clubs where people are just there to have a one night stand.

2. LoriCarlson

LoriCarlson Newcomer

You should tell this truth to your boyfriend. If he really loves you, he will understand you and will be with you no matter who you are.

3. TracieYoung

TracieYoung Newcomer

Lori is right Kylin. Just go on and leave the rest to God.

4. Kylin Foster

Kylin Foster Peer Supporter

I have told my boyfriend a while ago and he was really understanding and okay with it