1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Steven Ozanich TMS Reading Group Discussion of Ch.1 & 2 of the Great Pain Deception

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jun 26, 2012.

1. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Danielle,
    It does sound like you're noticing some shifting though, and that's great. Maybe think of the fear as a distraction, just like the pain--what feelings are underneath all of that?
    Glad to see you back here :)

danielle and Livvygurl like this.
  2. Shanshu Vampyr

Shanshu Vampyr Well known member

Danielle: I can SOOOOO relate. It's as if TMS is "trying" *twirling black super-villain mustache* to prevent us from living our lives. I have trouble with this one, too; I feel like I can't have "fun", a lot of times, because of the TMS.

*hugs*

3. Shanshu Vampyr

Shanshu Vampyr Well known member

yb44,

I think your subconscious made you click on Steve's book! Myself, I had a similar experience when I was dithering on sending a letter to a TMS doctor many, many months ago and my subconscious made me "slip" and click the "Send" button.

Not that, you know, I'm over-reading things, or anything. :)

danielle and JanAtheCPA like this.
  4. danielle

danielle Peer Supporter

Hi, I disappeared again for a while. :cool: Thanks for your support, it's appreciated. :)