1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS question about oxygen deprivation when sedentary

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Laleah Shoo Shoo, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Laleah Shoo Shoo

Laleah Shoo Shoo Peer Supporter

Hi everyone,

I have a particular question, as i have read everything written regarding TMS, i practice somatic experiencing work and have healed myself from TMS many years ago. This past 3 months i am quite debilitated with it, this time not in the back but in the leg, not muscle pain by sizzling nerve pain.

My question is this ~ I wonder if anyone else experiences a severe lock-down, almost unable to move at all...after lying down for 2 hours let's say...during the night, OR during the day. I have assumed this happens due to the oxygen deprivation Dr. Sarno spoke of (i know some who have TMS groups these days do not give credence to this)....So that when i am not moving for a length of time, the oxygen flow becomes almost nil...hence the extreme pain that demands i somehow get out of bed, stand up and usually need to hobble around for a good hour before this stops. And so....I could be wrong in having assumed this is the result of oxy deprivation.....and would love to know if anyone else experiences this.

Thank's so much
    take care, everyone
    xoxo
    Linda Leah